Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not So Well

Today is not off to a great start.

For one, my girls got up before I did and decided to host a party in my room. I wasn't invited, and neither were they, but that didn't stop them. They are both the only morning people in the whole house and have obscene amounts of energy, even for the very young.

Following that I got a paper cut from our peanut butter jar. I didn't event think that was possible, but it must be, because it happened.

I got another gazillion bug bites walking the kids to school and now I've got errands to run, but because our new couch already has a rip in the cushion, sometime between 9am and 1pm today, I can expect the repair guru.

Plus, I haven't had coffee yet.

And, because it makes me laugh, enjoy my favorite space pilot cowboy, Alan Tudyk, in something crazy from Funny or Die

1 comment: