Friday, September 4, 2009

One Fine Day

Well, I'm sick. I've got some kind of crappy cough, coupled with a headache and a runny nose. The paranoid side of me immediately jumps from common cold, to swine flu, to bubonic plague. The reasonable side just assumes it's ebola.

Also, I've already ruined a budding friendship with one neighbor, by 1) being too ditzy to figure out who was one the phone, and 2) being too sick to pick up the phone and give a reasonable excuse. I still feel like feet today, but I'm going to give her a call back and try and explain myself proper. I'm sure it will be a disaster. What can I say; it's a gift.

The only bright spot of this morning, and actually of the past few days, has been this video clip my friend April sent me.

Enjoy the awesomeness of Daughtry. Finally, I can understand the words to that damn song!

2 comments:

  1. well the good news is if it is ebola you won't have to suffer for more than 3 days ;)

    I'm not sure how to feel about Daughtry's version of this, I like him and all but I kind of want to see Katharine McPhee do it just to see how badly shed dance to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has a mancrush on Daughtry, so he *loved* it! Next year on AI, it should be mandatory for everyone to perform this song.

    Oh, and I've made a remarkable recovery from my minor bout of ebola. Yay me!

    ReplyDelete